Au pair Harald Ivarsson from Sweden has joined our au pair group in Brookline. Harald will be taking care of 2 boys and a girl. He loves music and has been playing the piano since age 7. Harlad also loves art and biking. Let’s welcome Harald to our group of au pairs!!!
What is an Au Pair:
Au pairs are caring, committed, and educated young people, ages 18-26 years, from many different countries worldwide. They are eager to experience American culture while sharing their own unique backgrounds. While living in your home as a family member, they provide your family with up to 45 hours per week of personalized childcare.
Au pairs are well prepared to:
- Provide flexible in-home childcare (up to 45 hours per week; up to 10 per day)
- Customize care to suit your family’s individual needs
- Assist with child-related household duties including meal preparation, doing their laundry and helping keep their rooms neat
- Supervise your older children during after-school hours and summer breaks
- Drive children to school, activities, and appointments
- Enrich your children’s playtime with international games, stories, and activities
- Expose your family to another language and culture.
If you would like to host an au pair to help you with your childcare needs, please feel free to call me at: 617-312-6880 or email me at: email@example.com
Wednesday, 5 July 2017 10:41 PM