Hi, My name is Marta Pena. I am a proud Au Pair Coordinator for Cultural Care Au Pair in Brookline. The cost of having a nanny in our community has gone up considerably in the last 10 years. From $15 to $25/hour. This is why many families prefer to have an au pair. Au pairs live with your family, and you can customize the care of your children as needed. If you have long working hours, and children attending many after-school activities, you will find au pair childcare the best option for your family.
Why choose Cultural Care Au Pair in Brookline?
- Average cost is $1,588 per month (per family, not per child)
- Recognized by U.S. Department of State in 1989 as an official sponsor
- Has been the leader in cultural exchange for more than 25 years
- Largest au pair agency in the U.S.
- Placed over 110,000 au pairs in welcoming homes across the U.S.
- Has dedicated recruitment offices in more than 25 countries
- Au pair stipend is currently $195.75 per week
If you would like to learn more about au pair childcare, please call me at: 617-312-6880 or email me at: firstname.lastname@example.org I will be more than happy to help your family find the best au pair fit for your children.
Tuesday, 8 May 2018 10:15 PM