As a mother of two children, I am always in the look for the best childcare. My husband and I look for someone reliable, responsible, fun, caring, warm, and energetic. As someone who works closely with host families, I often hear great stories about how much easier and more enjoyable life becomes with an au pair.
Here are 5 reasons why having an au pair is a brilliant idea for parents:
- With an au pair, you have the freedom to schedule 45 childcare hours per week for when you need them most. including night-time and weekend hours.
- Au pairs help you with light housekeeping, related to the kids ( Do their laundry, fix meals, help keep their bedroom and play areas clean).
- Au pairs provide trustworthy supervision for the children. They can also drive the kids to school, activities, and appointments (au pairs have an International Driver’s License).
- Au pairs can teach your children a second language, help them with homework, and after school activities.
- Infant Qualified au pairs have more than 200 hours of infant care experience, and they are CPR trained.
All these just for $1,588 per month, which is more affordable than daycare or nannies for many families. I invite you to watch this youtube video about why families choose au pair childcare.
Want to know more about our program? Please email me at:firstname.lastname@example.org, call or text me at 617-312-6880. Apply today for FREE with Promocode PCREGWAIVER at: www.mpena.aupairnews.com
Tuesday, 27 November 2018 9:13 AM