As a Cultural Care local childcare consultant (LCC), I invite our host families and au pairs as well as those considering Cultural Care Au Pair to explore my site and learn about what is going on in our community. I provide year-round support to host families and au pairs, and also talk to families considering the program to help them determine if Cultural Care Au Pair is the right childcare solution for them.
As a Cultural Care local childcare consultant (LCC), I have been assisting families for more than 10 years to get the best flexible, customized, affordable live-in child care with a cultural flair. I also have helped au pairs to find the best families for them, who embrace them, respect them, and nourish long term relationships with them and their children.
I invite our host families and au pairs as well as those considering Cultural Care Au Pair to explore my site and learn about what is going on in our community. I am always happy and enthusiastic to talk about our program, and how we can best help you with your child care needs. So feel free to call me or submit the form on your right, and I will get in touch with you right away.
Marta Pena – Tel: 617-312-6880 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Testimonials from families and au pairs on the program. Thank you very much for your kind words.
- Marta Pena has been a wonderful LCC to my family and our au pair. We moved from Seattle to Boston and Marta made the transition for all of us as easy as possible. She helped our au pair, Katie, figure out a very good option for her educational requirements and introduced her to the group so that Katie was already in contact with other au pairs when we arrived. In addition, Marta has been in contact with us and Katie making sure that everyone is doing well and always asking if she can be of more help as we settle into the Boston area. I know that Katie has really enjoyed her meetings with Marta and feels very comfortable asking her any questions. We really appreciate her! – Host Mom –Rachel – Brookline, MA
- My name is Ana Maria, I’m au pair from Colombia, I was in Needham (MA), but i had a rematch and I am here now in keller (TX). I write this e mail because is important for me tell you that in Boston I new the best LCC ever, she is Marta Peña, she is awesome, she helped me all the time when I was in my re match process, she made me feel good, I really don’t have words to express how glad I am. My LCC here is great, but I feel Marta is more than an LCC for me. I am so glad to be a part of cultural care au pair because I can know people like Marta P. Ana Maria – Au Pair- Brookline, MA.
- Marta Pena is exceptional – highly responsive, nice, supportive, great with families and au pairs, and incredibly knowledgeable and easy to work with! She is a main reason of why we continue to stay with Cultural Care, rather than going to other comparable au pair companies. Host Mom – Chris – Brookline, MA
- This is my first year with Cultural Care. Prior to this year I was with another au pair program and am extremely impressed with the level of customer service giving by Marta Pena at Cultural Care. – Host Mom- Karen- CA
- We are currently hosting our nineth au pair and Marta Pena has been with us since our first successful match many years ago! With each of our au pairs (three from Germany, two from Sweden, two from France, and two from Mexico) Marta has been an incredible resource for our au pairs. Host Mom- Linda, Brookline, MA
- The help and support that was gotten from assisting our family choose an Au Pair. We initially had an Au Pair coming and her Visa was denied even after the appeal. Cultural care Marta Pena continued to help and support us even when we got discouraged. The support was great and now were very excited to welcome our Au Pair. Also the responsiveness once Au Pair was chosen from the team was much appreciated, and knowing that we could reach out to Marta was great for us. Host Dad- Simon- Newton, MA
- Dear Marta, I just wanna say “thanks” for everything you have done for me as my LCC, you are supportive, loving and caring. You really understand the program, I’m so happy to have a LCC like you. I have no beautiful words to show my gratitude, YOU ROCK!!!!!! . Arina, Au Pair from Italy.
- I’m sorry I could not come to the meeting yesterday. However, I just wanted to tell you that you were a great LCC. You are caring and very courteous with families and Au Pairs. I’m glad I got to be part of your group! One can tell you like doing your job! I wish you all the best for your future and of course with Cultural Care. Thank you for everything! With all the best wishes in the world. Philip- Au pair from Germany.